Opal-RAD PACS encompasses a powerful suite of digital radiology tools to achieve the most fully integrated patient database, imaging and communications system on the market today.
The easy-to-use Opal-RAD Digital Radiology suite includes the following functionalities:
One thing you will not be faced with, however, is a difficult learning curve. Opal-RAD offers a user interface consistent with many other common computer programs in use today. The result is a precise, logical, and intuitive set of tools that give you complete control over medical images and data like never before.
Opal-RAD Professional Workstation is highly configurable to meet your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
The Study Listing screen is your interface to the database. Now actions like opening, transferring, filtering, and sorting exams are an easy point-and-click task.
The Diagnostic Image Viewer screen provides a wealth of tools and options to assist in reading and manipulating high-resolution medical images.
Features and Benefits
- View images from any Web-enabled PC.
- Integrates with most EMR platforms – allowing for only one patient worklist with full functionality
- State-of-the-art DICOM viewer delivers powerful, intuitive workstation functionality with high-resolution multi-monitor support.
- Integrated Web-based dictation and voice recognition systems enable report creation anywhere.
- Single data repository for RIS, PACS and Web ensures exam delivery for seamless record integration in a clinical setting.
- Streaming technology optimizes data transmission based on available bandwidth to eliminate network bottlenecks and speed image delivery.
- Multi-modality, multi-vendor functionality and compatibility.
- Modality Worklist support.
- Quality Control (Q/C) functionality.
- Push/pull technology for flexibility and speed.
- CD burning (from the Web), DICOM routing and DICOM print functions.
- Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) for flexible archiving as data ages.
- Display Management allows users to customize the reading experience by automatically learning each users image display preference.
- RIS report integration using industry standard HL7 protocols for flexible integration with most other medical information systems.
- MIP and MPR on-the-fly.
Cloud-based PACS is also available in Opal-CLOUD. Opal-CLOUD boasts the same great features and functionalities as Opal-RAD with access anywhere while eliminating hardware obsolescence.
Opal-RAD PACS is FDA approved and CE certified.
Download the PDF
Contact us to Schedule your Online Demo