Viztek offers an advanced integrated software package for mammography viewing and tracking.
*Now with full Breast Tomosynthesis support including BTO slabbing.
Viewing mammography images has never been easier. Viztek’s Mammography viewing capabilities integrates seamlessly with any DICOM Compliant PACS. Viztek’s mammography package eliminates the need for a separate mammo workstation. The software solution accepts images from all modalities allowing for optimal practice workflow.
With superior image quality and secure remote accessibility, Viztek’s mammography package is ideal for any practice.
Stand Alone Mammo or Multi-Modality Workstation
Viztek’s mammography Viewer is available as a stand alone workstation or may be integrated with any PACS using standard DICOM Q/R, allowing for display of images from any modality.
Opal-MAMMO Viewer Features Include:
- Multiple Acquisition sources for mammography are
supported, including the following: CR, FFDM, MR,
US, Digitized Scans
- The mammography viewing station comes with standard
PACS tools in addition to features especially dedicated
- Auto-Orient Mammograms for fast and easy viewing
- Quadrant Zoom: single key-click access
- Synchronized Zoom
- Chest wall justification: auto back-to-back breasts
- Invert tissue
- Measurement tools
- Supports all major CAD vendors: Structured Reports and GSPS
- CAD reports stored as DICOM structured reports w/patient files
- CAD is launched from tool bar
- Configurable with any monitor
- Simultaneous gray scale and color monitor capabilities from different modalities
- Advanced hanging protocols with mammography comparison functionality
- Left and right images are matched with pertinent priors
Opal-MAMMO Tracking Features Include:
The mammography tracking component meets MQSA standards put forth by the American College of Radiology (ACR).