Konica Minolta offers an advanced integrated software package for mammography viewing and tracking.
*Now with full Breast Tomosynthesis support including BTO slabbing.
Viewing mammography images has never been easier. Konica Minolta’s Mammography viewing capabilities integrates seamlessly with any DICOM Compliant PACS.
The mammography package eliminates the need for a separate mammo workstation. The software solution accepts images from all modalities allowing for optimal practice workflow.
With superior image quality and secure remote accessibility, the mammography package is ideal for any practice.
Stand Alone Mammo or Multi-Modality Workstation
Konica Minolta’s mammography Viewer is available as a stand alone workstation or may be integrated with any PACS using standard DICOM Q/R, allowing for display of images from any modality.
Mammo Viewer Features Include:
- Multiple Acquisition sources for mammography are
supported, including the following: CR, FFDM, MR,
US, Digitized Scans
- The mammography viewing station comes with standard
PACS tools in addition to features especially dedicated
- Auto-Orient Mammograms for fast and easy viewing
- Quadrant Zoom: single key-click access
- Synchronized Zoom
- Chest wall justification: auto back-to-back breasts
- Invert tissue
- Measurement tools
- Supports all major CAD vendors: Structured Reports and GSPS
- CAD reports stored as DICOM structured reports w/patient files
- CAD is launched from tool bar
- Configurable with any monitor
- Simultaneous gray scale and color monitor capabilities from different modalities
- Advanced hanging protocols with mammography comparison functionality
- Left and right images are matched with pertinent priors
Mammo Tracking Features Include:
The mammography tracking* component meets MQSA standards put forth by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Follow-Up and Outcome Tracking
Mammography tracking is designed to help meet legal requirements and mitigate potential risks for medical practices, while offering the highest patient care available.
- Patient Data Collection The tracking software offers digital access for patients to complete a series of questions related to a personal information survey as it pertains to mammography.
- Technologist and Radiologist Data Collection
Technologists and Radiologists have access to digitally complete a detailed findings survey for each exam completed.
- Outcome Tracking by Technologist and Radiologist
This feature allows for close mammography diagnosis evaluations of facility staff. It calculates false positives, false negatives, true positives, and true negatives for facility and personnel audits.
- Tracking Incompletes
Track incomplete patient information both in the mammography module and by patient. This allows the practice to have access to an open-items list where correspondence with patients is documented. Patients who do not have mammography exams completed or do not respond to communications will be on the incomplete list.
* Mammography tracking is offered through integrated third party software. Ask your sales representative for more information.