Viztek Opal-CR is the fast and easy way to convert your facility to digital today! The easy-to-use tabletop CR can produce 56 plates per hour while offering crisp image quality. Reading images at 10 pixels/mm, the compact CR can be used in any environment, including mobile units. Viztek Opal-CR is the fastest way to take existing analog imaging into the digital realm. Additionally, the CR also offers significant speed and image quality over analog film processing.
Moving into the digital x-ray world is simple: retain your current x-ray machine and add the Opal-RAD Acquire Workstation and a CR digital scanner. These tools provide a truly stand-alone acquire workstation where images are acquired, quality checked, diagnosed, archived, and optionally sent to an external PACS. This is an optimal solution for small clinics looking to leave their film processing days and reduce the cost of radiology.
Used in combination with an Opal-RAD PACS, the Opal Workstation becomes an invaluable member of the Viztek suite of digital radiology software tools. X-ray technologists are able to continue scanning new patients while the images are stored on the central Opal-RAD Server and doctors view the exams in Patient rooms on connected Opal-RAD Viewers.
As a standalone product or part of a larger PACS, the Opal-CR is your solution for taking your current x-ray business into the digital realm.
-Available in Multiple Configurations
- Available with Opal Mini PACS Bundle
- Additional Viewers Available
• Opal-Acquisition Software
• Market Leading Image Quality
• Compact Table-top Convenience
• Supports DICOM Modality Worklist
• Plates available in four sizes
• Allows for Importing Outside CDs
• Burn Patient CDs with Viewer
• Scan Documents in to Exams*
• Fast Installation and Applications Process
• Training and 24/7 support for hardware and software
• Eliminate the cost associated with processing film
• Mobile Kits Available