Viztek releases a brand new PACS product, stemming from the reputable Opal product line.
PikoPACS an Opal product by Viztek is available for download, at no cost to customers. The ultra-thin PACS Viewer allows for access throughout your facility.
- Two concurrent viewing licenses allow multiple users to simultaneously review exams.
- Accessible from most web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE) for fast installation.
- Standard measurement tools and option to purchase advanced toolsets.
- Unlimited DICOM connections (Connect your US and CR/DR, Send to multiple radiologists*)
- Can be used as a home viewer for individual teleradiologists.*
- Installs on existing hardware - does not require additional/costly servers**
- Uses FDA approved Opal-Rad viewer
- Import CD's with DICOM exams from other facilities.
- Bone Enhancement Filter for X-Ray images
- Annotation tools (measurement, arrow, shapes)
- Image Adjustment Toolset: Window/Level, Zoom, Pan,Magnify, and more
Microsoft Windows Operating System (Windows XP or newer). A web browser such as Google Chrome 12 (or higher), Firefox 5 (or higher), Opera 11 (or higher) or Internet Explorer 9 (or higher) - No other browser type or of lower versions.
PikoPACS is accessible from most web browsers including, Chrome, Firefox, and IE. However it does not
currently have encryption or streaming technologies so it's not intended for offsite access. It may be installed
on a home PC and receive images from remote locations via DICOM C-Store. Customer is responsible for VPN or other
security measures to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Not for resale and cannot be utilized as code to integrate with any other for-resale product
Support is not included, is available for purchase ***
Specialized tool sets and additional concurrent user licensing is available for purchase ***
Bundle with DR or CR, Call Viztek today @ 800-366-5343!
Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for License Activation Code
* May require VPN for security over the internet & HIPPA Compliance.
** In most cases, Viztek requires Windows XP or 7 Operating System.
*** See www.viztek.net/pikoupgrades for upgrade options.
PikoPACS Request Form